This fan website comes bundled with data and graphics extracted from the Pokémon series of video games. Some terminology from the Pokémon franchise is also necessarily used within the fan website itself. Some of the terminology and graphics are all the intellectual property of Nintendo, Creatures, inc., and GAME FREAK, inc. and are protected by various copyrights and trademarks.
The content authors believe that the use of this intellectual property for a fan reference is covered by fair use and that the fan website is significantly impaired without said property included. Any use of this copyrighted property is at your own legal risk.
This website is not affiliated in any way with Nintendo, Pokémon, or any other gaming company.
SuperEffective.GG as a fan site deeply respects copyright law and intellectual property rights, and we expect and encourage our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (The DMCA), we at the SuperEffective.GG fan site will do our best to respond with due diligence to claims of copyright infringement regarding our website if such claims are reported to us using the available contact info provided on the About page.
- Provide your name or company name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Specifically, identify the original copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed. For each, identify the materials from our site that you claim are infringing on those works, including the URL or other exact location where the material may be found.
- In the body of your message, you must include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law.
- In the body of your message, you must include a statement that the information you present is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you as the complaining party are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
This privacy statement describes how supereffective.gg collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Third-party cookies: We use third-party cookies to collect usage data and to improve our website:
- Google Analytics: We may use Google Analytics to collect usage data and to improve our website.
Personal Information We Collect About You
When you use our website, we and our partners collect some personal data about you. Depending on your privacy choices, the personal data we collect includes:
- Device identifiers such as your IP address, iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or a partner-specific identifier.
- Information about your devices, such as the type, model, manufacturer, operating system, operating system version, carrier name, browser, and screen size.
- Information about how you use our website (search keywords, visited pages, etc).
- Name, email address, and third-party login identifiers, but only when you explicitly choose to share it with our website through a 3rd party login system such as Twitter or Google.
- Any identifiers you provide for our services to work, such as emails and usernames.
How We Use The Personal Data We Collect About You
We and our partners use the personal data we collect to:
- Improve our Website: Usage data allows us to quickly identify problems in our website, introduce new features or improve usability.
- Improve our presence in search engines: We use Google Analytics and Search Console in order to have a better understanding of how users find our website and improve our presence in the search engines.
- Ads: We compromise that we will never use any of your personal data to personalize our ads (via Google AdSense), except for: country, language, and device/resolution information (which is always tracked by analytic tools).
- Usernames and public user identifiers: they are necessary to bring you customized content and to reference user-created content.
- Emails: We will use them only in case it is necessary (e.g password reset emails, account verifications, important website announcements, or special rewards)
- Third-party OAuth providers: We use only the necessary information coming from our login providers, to provide basic account creation data: Display Name, Email, and Picture URL if available.
- Vercel: We use Vercel to host our website and to collect some basic usage data (page views, country, etc.)
- Neon: We use Neon to host the website's data (users, dexes, etc)
- Google: We may use Google Analytics and Google AdSense to collect usage data and to improve our website.
- Plausible: We use Plausible to collect anonymous usage data and to improve our website.