About This Site
Supereffective is a new Pokémon website with essential news and various tools to assist you in your journey as a trainer. You can find us on our social media:
- Twitter @supereffectiv (sorry @supereffective was taken lol )
- Discord Server
About the creator
I'm F. Javier, a Spanish Software Engineer (Senior Backend Developer and future Data Scientist) based in Berlin who, among other many things, loves Pokémon and likes to learn game development as a hobby as well.
I've been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue and after all these years I am still as passionate about it as always, especially before the release of a new generation when everyone is so hyped.
I created this website because I want to build a great community of Pokémon fans, have a Pokémon blog with news that I consider essential, and build tools that will make our lives easier as Pokémon trainers, either if you play solo or competitively. The Living Dex tracker is just the start of all I want to do. Creating this site, I also learned a lot about modern frontend development, which makes my journey as an engineer even greater.
I have a blog on Hashnode that I update when I have time, where I share my experiences, my progress, tips, and tutorials about web and game development. You find me on:
- Personal site: itsjavi.com
- Github (my open source contributions): github.com/itsjavi
- Itch.io (my gaming assets): route1rodent
- Linkedin (professional profile, available for hiring): linkedin.com/in/itsjavi
- Hashnode: hashnode.com/@itsjavi
How to support
If you want to support me and this website or some of other my projects, articles, or existing assets, you can do so via Paypal or with a coffee in Buy Me a Coffee.
The amount is not important, but I always appreciate that the community cares about what I do and my contributions and it helps me keep being motivated.
You can also support in other ways:
- As a developer: If you are a front-end developer with great experience in NextJS and React, please contact me! Designers are also much appreciated.
- Following us on social media and sharing the website with others (links, retweets, etc).
- Reporting issues on our Discord server, providing valuable feedback (which is not only about asking when will a feature be available).
- Any other way that is mentioned in the footer of the website.
Thank you ❤️